hopped a train and found my roots



 
i've spent all weekend at my family's house up north in the country and it is so beautiful. i left my ipod at home so literally, all i have been doing is eating my grandmum shirley's warm meals and reading. i brought an outstanding book that my friend ashley gave me from her trip to oregon. it has been raining a lot so as soon as the sun started shining i took a walk to snap some photos of the buildings and the train yard and the river. i wish i could bring my tops here so they could see how beautiful it is to walk around and think and be inspired by your surroundings. plus the weather is still so cold here so i can still wear this long leopard coat i found at a thrift store back home.

coat - second hand shop, nc
jeans - uniqlo
boots - born
glasses & tee - american apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...