the desert gypsy brings you: SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR





be the first to shop 


my sweet friend sara has been working towards opening her own vintage shop for quite some time now and she is finally bringing it to you, through the easiest form, the world wide web! by working towards opening her own shop i mean collecting a STORAGE UNIT FULL of vintage clothes and collected gems. when she contacted me and told me about it all finally being ready to shop i almost croaked! i've been waiting for this day. i mean, i've said it before and i'll say it again . . . her glamourous wardrobe continues to blow my mind. you've actually seen her before during my little trip to vegas, baby! i can't WAIT to see what comes to sugar sugar sugar next - i may just have to purchase a little something for myself! kiss kiss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...